Medicare and Home Health Care: This booklet explains the home health services currently available under the Medicare Home Health Benefit, eligibility requirements for such services, coverage by original Medicare, how to find a home health agency, and additional resources should you need more help.
Home Health Agency OASIS Statement of Patient’s Privacy Rights: This booklet explains the privacy rights of a home health patient.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: Medicaid is the United States health program for eligible individuals and families with low incomes and resources.
Additional Health Care Links
- Joint Commission on Health Care: An independent, not-for-profit organization, accredits and certifies more than 18,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. The Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Virgina Department of Health
- Virgina Department of Health Professions
- NAHC (National Association of Home Care)